Titanium and acetate frames come with an easily adjustable hypoallergenic titanium nose pad, and all frames are tailored for universal fit, meaning they sit well on any bridge. Dutil titanium eyewear is crafted by artisans in the small town of Sabae, Japan, known for producing the world’s top shelf eyewear lines—from Thom Browne, to premium Oliver Peoples, to century-old company Eyevan
Since 2015, Eric Dickstein, founder of Vancouver eyewear boutique Durant Sessions, has made a selection of the world’s best glasses available to his clientele. “I wanted to take what I’ve learned about premium eyewear, and I wanted to take my design sensibilities, and sort of mix them together to create our brand,” says Dickstein, who honed his aesthetic and skills over a 22-year career with luxury eyewear line Oliver Peoples. Dickstein incorporates contemporary nuances into each frame; for instance, the Dutil logo (a compass representing meaningful direction) is integrated subtly into the filigree of his glasses.
• Hypoallergenic titanium frames
• Custom dutil compass logo filigree and hardware
• All lenses are polarized
• Nathan and David models have a CR39 gradient polarization
• All frames are adjustable
• HSD and West Cordova models offer the best optical clarity with dutil compass logos secretly embedded into the Glass lenses and revealed by a breath of air